Thursday 16 August 2012

Perfect Girl Evolution by HAYAKAWA Tomoko

Summary: After confessing to her first love, Sunako Nakahara is left broken-hearted and her confidence sinking after being called "ugly" by the boy she likes. Two years later, Sunako Nakahara, the agoraphobic, horror-movie-loving, pockmark-faced, frizzy-haired, fashion-illiterate recluse who tends to break into explosive nosebleeds whenever she sees anyone attractive, is sent to her aunt's mansion filled with gorgeous looking boys. The deal is, if the boys can turn Sunako into a perfect lady in three years, their rent to the mansion will be free. The problem is Sunako doesn't want to change... How will they be able to accomplish this deal now????

My most time favorite manga! A bit contain nude, but funny. I eager to see romance between Sunako and Kyouhei. I like they way they are though, but why they're still don't realized it. They already kissed, went on dates, and so on. I can not hate this manga.. The jokes are suitable for me, and the arts are good, I like all the characters. The manga is still on going, but when I saw on Wikipedia, it's written that they have 31 volumes. I don't want this manga to end that quickly! But I don't know why this manga called The Wallflower and I prefer the manga than the anime too (I haven't watch the anime, though). The chibi Sunako is cute, but I want to see her "normal" self more. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment