Friday 10 August 2012

Atma's Kitchen


It's been a while since I haven't post anything, it's because of my internet connection is really slow at night. On Tuesday, my friends and I are going to go for a dinner (or breakfasting) after the end of the courses. So, I suggest to eat at Atma's Kitchen, because it's near from our courses (if you lived in Jakarta, especially South Jakarta or more specific, Tebet, maybe you have heard of BTA. So this is the place:

 I googled this

I googled this too

Yes, the places is small, but it's really comfy there. And because I have been there twice and there are not many people go to this place, I always get the feeling that this place is ours, LOL. Btw, this place got healthy foods, so don't worry about what you are consuming when you are eating at Atma's Kitchen. I ordered fish (dory fish) and mash potato, strawberry olio.


And after that I ordered carrot cake, but I took it home because I already full and currently, I'm on diet, haha.

it's small, but taste is not really bad

About the food, the food is good, okay. The price is not really that expensive, I guess. But I can't say that for the drink that I just ordered. The carrot cake cost Rp 10,000/each, and I bought two, I forgot the price of the food that I ordered, but if I remember correctly, I think it's about Rp 36,500 or Rp 28,000, the strawberry olio is Rp 25,000. Why don't you come for a visit.



Atma's Kitchen
Jl. Tebet Timur Raya No. 5, Jakarta Selatan

Opening hours 
Everyday, between 7am until 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment