Thursday 26 July 2012

Cage of Eden by YAMADA Yoshinobu

Summary: Akira and his classmates are travelling on a plane when it crashes onto an island inhabited by species thought to have been extinct. The situation becomes increasingly desperate as some of Akira's classmates are eaten alive, while some kill others in desperation. Now Akira and a few other survivors are trying to survive what seems to be a horrible nightmare.


Ranked 4th on mangafox. Recommended manga if you love mystery and science-fiction manga. An unexpected adventure that they have been through. Also the characters who died and then there are new characters more. Though it's ecchi, but still, I can't stop reading this manga. Thanks to my friend, who recommended this manga to me. There is one manga that looked similar to this, but I don't really like it, I do like it, but it's too ecchi, and more sadist than this (I don't know how many mangas that similar to this, but I only one of them besides this). The story is more unexpected, but I recommend to read this first. Hope you like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment