Friday 20 July 2012

Ao Haru Ride by SAKISAKA Io

English: Blue Spring Ride
Summary: Yoshioka Futaba has a few reasons why she wants to "reset" her image and life as a new high-school student. Because she's cute, she was ostracized by her female friends in junior high, and because of a misunderstanding, she couldn't get her feeling across to the one boy she has always liked, Tanaka-kun.
Now in high school, she is determined to be as unladylike as possible so that her friends won't be jealous of her. While living her life this way contentedly, she meets Tanaka-kun again, but he now goes under the name of Mabuchi Kou. He tells her that he felt the same way as she did when they were younger, but now things could never be the same again. Will Futaba be able to continue her love that hadn't even started from three years ago?


I like this couple! Well, they are not yet a couple, but I do like both of them. As far as I read, Futaba is not a crybaby (Damn, I'm annoyed with that type of girl). The author is the same as Strobe Edge, but I prefer this than Strobe Edge, though. I don't see the minus in this manga, yet. I can't wait for the next chapter, because there's only 18 chapters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment